Your shopping cart is empty!
|Product Name : A Textbook of Differential Calculus for JEE Main & Advanced|
|Code : B015|
|Author : Amit M Agarwal
|View Table Of Content|
• This book is completely revised edition for the students appearing for IIT JEE/AIEEE and other engineering entrance exams.
• Basic definitions & concepts are provided with the figures to understand the topic well.
• Each chapter contains, all types of Questions including Single Answer Correct, Multiple Options Correct, Passage Comprehension Questions, Assertion & Reason, Matching Types & Integer Answer Types etc.
• Solved examples are provided, which are based on new pattern.
• Chapters include the Multi-leveled Exercises to test the proficiency with their detailed solutions for clear the concepts.
• For better understanding, the chapter includes the Solved Examples, Illustrations & the related Properties.
Table of Contents
1. Essential Mathematical Tools
4. Graphical Transformations
6. Continuity and Differentiability
7. dy/dx as a Rate Measure, and tangents & Normals
8. Monotonicity, and Maxima & Minima
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Powered by jangalbook99.com